Synirr Babies Pics Thread

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Oooh, the blue shimmery color must come from Papa. Okay, do I wash dishes before all the kids arrive for family night dinner, or do I take the time to figure out how to post my "fishie fotos"? What I want to do is NOT what I need to do!

Here's one of the ladies checking out her new home.

Attachments

• bigger_size_Web_big_girl.jpg
    bigger_size_Web_big_girl.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 25
Last one for now. I'm going to try to get some lighter shots. Thank you Synirr--these fish are awesome.

Attachments

• large_Web_fish_in_front.jpg
    large_Web_fish_in_front.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 22
Yes, the awesomness.

Still like the aquascape

I just throw some stuff together and move it around until it kinda works. Not much of a plan.

But yours has balance and design, IMHO :lol:

This topic is sooo cute. I love all the baby pics.

Synirr you are in fact female right? Thats what your profile says and the pics if a boy is one awfullly pretty boy. I think a new rule should be if anyone is gonna adopt your babies they should call you a her or she :) seems everyone on here calls ya him or he.

JoLtNbolt said:
Synirr said:
Ipos (RIP)
DSCN7470.jpg

woh woh woh.... The daddy died?!?!?!
[snapback]921452[/snapback]​
Yeah, sadly. He somehow managed to jump out of the teeny hole in the lid of his Aquaview and was too far gone to be saved by the time I found him. I posted a thread about it when it happened :sad:

smooth_bourbon said:
Synirr you are in fact female right? Thats what your profile says and the pics if a boy is one awfullly pretty boy. I think a new rule should be if anyone is gonna adopt your babies they should call you a her or she :) seems everyone on here calls ya him or he.
[snapback]921521[/snapback]​
Hehe, yeah, I'm female. I've got a very masculine personality, so I can understand why I get confused for a male all the time on the internet :rolleyes:. Doesn't bother me.

Most reactions

Back