Swap My Pimelodus Pictus For Smaller Fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

freddie21

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Sadly I am looking to exchange my beloved Pimelodus pictus catfish for a small-medium sized community fish. This catfish is my favourite fish in my tank, but i have just found out on here that it will grow to big for my small 90litre tank. Apparantly it will grow 6-10' and should be kept in a larger tank in groups. The catfish is at the moment quite small and is lovely to watch in the tank. If you google Pimelodus pictus you can see how lovely they are. I am open to suggestions of what fish would be offered as part of an exchange....I bought him for £8.97 in a well known garden centre. Check out my signature to see what fish i currently have. I am looking for colourful fish, and i do like angelfish.....
I live on the outskirts of liverpool - very close to st helens so the following areas are easily accessible :
St helens
Liverpool
Whiston/Prescot/Rainhill
Wigan
Widnes
Warrington
Ormskirk
and so on ! Would be happy to travel to your home or vice versa...or could simply meet half way?
Thanks

I have four of these so it would fit in nicely with them. I can swap you for 7 fully grown Black Neon Tetra and can collect this weekend if you want.

Out of interest, what species of Hillstream loach / Borneo sucker do you have?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back