Tankmates?pseud said:Any suggestions for surface dwelling fish?
Medium size, going in a 55 gallon aquarium.
[snapback]909269[/snapback]
/aquarium.hiltklein.de/images/bilder...atys-dageti.jpg
/akwafoto.aip.pl/fotoreport/ostrava2...hus_liemi03.jpgOohFeeshy said:Hatchets?
[snapback]909271[/snapback]
Are you talking about white cloud mountain minnows, or is there some other kind of white mountain minnow I'm not familiar with? White clouds aren't surface dwellers and don't get that big, so I assume it's something else...FishFun said:also white mountain minnow, but they get kinda big.[snapback]909888[/snapback]
Synirr said:I agree with the suggestions of hatchets or panchax of some sort. I guess an African butterfly fish would probably make snacks out of some of those tankmates, but I think those look amazing.
[snapback]909959[/snapback]
Oooowwwww, I tried the internet and it is expensive! Wow, I was buying $30.00 worth of fish and the shipping cost was almost the price of the fish. It is a good way to get rare fish though!fatguppy said:Hatchets are cool! And excellent in a community tank because they are dead easy going. We've got Silver but there are two different types - one apparently that will happily leap out of the water given half a chance and one that doesn't. We've got the one that doesn't! If you are limited to fish in your area - try the internet!
[snapback]910162[/snapback]