Sunshine/blue Phantom Pleco's

4ELPM3

New Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys, u seem to know whats what on this site, so:

Are all plecs peaceful? Will they mix? (Sunshine/Blue Phantom Pleco's) Large tank, just over 60L...
I plan to get one of each, also do they have water requirements that are that important?!

Cheers
 
You'll have to bear in mind that both of these fish will get to be decent sized (7 and 10 inches). I'm afraid that there won't be much room for one of them let alone both. I would go with smaller algae-eaters like a school of Otocinclus or even a smaller pleco like a clown, candy-stripe, or zebra.
 
You'll have to bear in mind that both of these fish will get to be decent sized (7 and 10 inches). I'm afraid that there won't be much room for one of them let alone both. I would go with smaller algae-eaters like a school of Otocinclus or even a smaller pleco like a clown, candy-stripe, or zebra.

Ok, they just dont have "that look" I'm not getting one until the end of the month so will keep shopping!
 
niether will be sutible for a 60l tank as above said clown BN or a few of the other smaller species but would personally get the zebra 1 out of mind unless species own tank and u have £100 + 2 buy 1 even then there not really sutible for beginners (as in some 1 that just wants a plec)



jen
 

Most reactions

Back
Top