sun sun filters

yeah they have quite a range of products some are designed for ponds and some are for nano tanks. weird

Not to be mean or anything but what throws me is when it says pond solutions, and then they sale that small tiny filter.
It depends on the 'pond'. I've seen a lot of outdoor tubs, referred to as ponds and this filter would be fine for many of those...not so much for a 1 acre sky pond! lol

Well, it isn't that weird: pond and aquarium stuff all works about the same, it's just different scale. I've seen a lot of pond stores that sell aquarium supplies and vice versa.

Now that you guys all mention this, isn't there a fad going around now called a pond in a pot. I have seen somethings about this but never really took it seriously.

well, thanks for the help I will let everyone know how my use with the filter goes. It has been running now for 5 days and all good so far.

Now that you guys all mention this, isn't there a fad going around now called a pond in a pot. I have seen somethings about this but never really took it seriously.
also I have seen a thing like this I think there are sometimes called micro patio ponds, but don't know much about them

ok that looks interesting abbeysDad I will take a look at this

Most reactions

Back