Sun, Sea And Plecs.

PlecMama

Fish Addict
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
987
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
GB
I put our five year old in the bath tonight and he was saying "Mummy why does the bath feel funny?" - kids are always saying random things so I wasn't paying much mind to it "I don't know dear, how odd..." but when he kept saying it, I went and put my hand in and the bloomin bath is full of sand :lol:

Turns out Dan cleaned the plec tank today and washed the sand through, he must have left a bunch of it laying in the bottom of the bath and I didn't even notice when I started running it for Dylan. Poor kid.

I told him to just pretend we were on holiday and he was on the beach. I didn't mention to him that there might be trumpet snails, but I did have a look and I didn't see any....
 
Now just imagine if a plec would have made his way with the sand and decided to feast on his leg :lol:

Thanks for the laugh Suzie, im sure that was quite funny to see.

Drew
 
SuzieQ, doesn't matter what kind of day I'm having, you always put a smile on my face! :lol:
All I can think of after reading this is...
You know how you go to the beach, you come out of the water, you've got a bum full of sand
and all you want to do is get it out??
Pour lil' Dylan with his lil' sandy bum!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top