scottca
Fish Crazy
Hi All,
A friend of mine is wanting to give up his marine setup - He has already sold his livestock and has offered me first choice for the tank.
I would love a marine setup, however just cant do it at the minute, I have alot more to learn about going from tropical to marine before I attempt it. However I know in the future I will attempt it.
The tank is 180 litres and has a built in sump etc into the cabinet. I was thinking in the mean time of turning this into a plec tank
- Silly question, but is it ok to use the sump as filtration in a tropical setup and how much more efficient are they than an external?
I think the sump holds approx 15 - 20 litres of water so to me thats quite a bit of filtration! hopefully enough for those messy plecs!
Cheers,
Craig
A friend of mine is wanting to give up his marine setup - He has already sold his livestock and has offered me first choice for the tank.
I would love a marine setup, however just cant do it at the minute, I have alot more to learn about going from tropical to marine before I attempt it. However I know in the future I will attempt it.
The tank is 180 litres and has a built in sump etc into the cabinet. I was thinking in the mean time of turning this into a plec tank
I think the sump holds approx 15 - 20 litres of water so to me thats quite a bit of filtration! hopefully enough for those messy plecs!
Cheers,
Craig







