BluePapaShrimp

Reaction score
Do you keep Sulawesi Shrimp?

Attachments

• IMG_3081.jpeg
    IMG_3081.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 22
Welcome to the forum!

I've never seen them for sale, but I wanted some when I had a Sumatra biotope. (Sulawesi isn't Sumatra, of course, but close enough) I substituted amano shrimp instead. Why, do you have some? If so I would love to know all about them! 🤟

Welcome to the forum!

I've never seen them for sale, but I wanted some when I had a Sumatra biotope. (Sulawesi isn't Sumatra, of course, but close enough) I substituted amano shrimp instead. Why, do you have some? If so I would love to know all about them! 🤟
Yes, I do have almost all the species. They don’t cross breed, so can keep all of them in the same tank.

there are many information online on how to keep them, as everyone have its own way of keeping shrimp, so I’ll not comment much on these.
I’m from Singapore, I start off as a hobbyist trying to keep this shrimp alive and breeding them. I have share many video and photos of them in many social media, if you like to know more, you may search “Once Upon A Shrimp” in IG,FB,TikTok or YouTube.

My advice to new sula keepers, keep it simple. Forget all the knowledge you have from caridina or Neocaridina, start fresh and don’t chase numbers. Sulawesi shrimp is easy to keep as long you keep it simple.

Attachments

• IMG_1549.jpeg
    IMG_1549.jpeg
    225 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0520.jpeg
    IMG_0520.jpeg
    307.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0353.jpeg
    IMG_0353.jpeg
    217.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8914.jpeg
    IMG_8914.jpeg