gwand36 152 Fish Aficionado Fish of the Month 🌟 2x Tank of the Month! Supporting Member ⭐ 2x Pet of the Month! Joined Dec 31, 2022 Messages 3,090 Reaction score 6,157 Points 113 Location Baltimore, MD May 28, 2024 #1 After this tussle the smaller shrimp was dead. What was going on?
MaloK ><(((*> Joined Nov 15, 2023 Messages 3,015 Reaction score 3,925 Points 113 Location Canada May 28, 2024 #2 That's the most unlucky thing I've ever seen. I think both shrimps shells got stuck together. And the strongest ripped the other while trying to free itself. While the male may be persistent during mating, it's not violent. The female can usually escape or swim away and nobodies hurt.
That's the most unlucky thing I've ever seen. I think both shrimps shells got stuck together. And the strongest ripped the other while trying to free itself. While the male may be persistent during mating, it's not violent. The female can usually escape or swim away and nobodies hurt.