becca320
Fish Crazy
Hi,
I am soon to have a 4ft tank emptied of fry to the LFS within the next couple of weeks.
I have succesfully bred "easy" fish Ie , Livebearers, Kribs, Angles, Cory's etc and am looking for a new Breeding project ( i am a sucker for the babies - and have a very good LFS!! )
Can anyone recommend anything reasonably easy to breed, but a little more advanced??
I have gotten the "bug" big time and have spare fry tanks etc to raise the fish if they need seperating
Just wanting to get my " Teeth " (so to speak) into something different and dont know where to start looking
Thanks in advance
Becks.
I am soon to have a 4ft tank emptied of fry to the LFS within the next couple of weeks.
I have succesfully bred "easy" fish Ie , Livebearers, Kribs, Angles, Cory's etc and am looking for a new Breeding project ( i am a sucker for the babies - and have a very good LFS!! )
Can anyone recommend anything reasonably easy to breed, but a little more advanced??
I have gotten the "bug" big time and have spare fry tanks etc to raise the fish if they need seperating
Just wanting to get my " Teeth " (so to speak) into something different and dont know where to start looking
Thanks in advance
Becks.
/members.optushome.com.au/chelmon/Contents.htm






