LiveYourLife
Fishaholic
I have a spare Rio 180 now as My Oscar sadly passed away (RIP Biggie)
Its been running for years, and is still running.
It currently contains one RTBS who is approx. 3-4inches in length, he was being harrased by a common plec in his old tank.
Now I dont want any 'safe' fish ie Mollies, Guppies, Platies Etc.
I Love the non-dyed Parrot Cichlids but know how big they can grow to. This is probably going to be the most stupid question ever but, If i were to buy a pair of juevenile parrots would they be able to live along with the RTBS? He would have lots of caves, ornaments etc to hide in.
Plus, by the time they were growing to big for the tank ( the parrots ) I will have a spare 5ft tank as my beloved arowana will be in his new home.
Suggestions?
Its been running for years, and is still running.
It currently contains one RTBS who is approx. 3-4inches in length, he was being harrased by a common plec in his old tank.
Now I dont want any 'safe' fish ie Mollies, Guppies, Platies Etc.
I Love the non-dyed Parrot Cichlids but know how big they can grow to. This is probably going to be the most stupid question ever but, If i were to buy a pair of juevenile parrots would they be able to live along with the RTBS? He would have lots of caves, ornaments etc to hide in.
Plus, by the time they were growing to big for the tank ( the parrots ) I will have a spare 5ft tank as my beloved arowana will be in his new home.
Suggestions?







