Suggestion...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Rocky998

Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
So, everytime I react with the sad face it LOOKS like the guy is 😠 not 😢... The face isnt red lile the other one he just looks mad. I would recommend making it look more sad cause he looks really mad

So, everytime I react with the sad face it LOOKS like the guy is 😠 not 😢... The face isnt red lile the other one he just looks mad. I would recommend making it look more sad cause he looks really mad
Well technically it looks like this guy :(

I do agree it should look like this though 😢

If I hover over the like button, the sad icon has round eyes on my laptop. The sad icon attached to the first post also has round eyes.

This is a screenshot from the row of Like icons
sad icon.jpg

If I hover over the like button, the sad icon has round eyes on my laptop. The sad icon attached to the first post also has round eyes.

This is a screenshot from the row of Like icons
View attachment 147307
Yes, it shows it like that for me too... BUT, once it is used it turns to an angry face...

Hmmm, it doesn't for me, it stays the same.

I took a screenshot and cropped the sad face you put on my post. Then I had to resize it to make it big enough to see so it's a bit fuzzy, but this is what I see once it's been used
sad icon 2.jpg

Is the difference because I use a laptop and you use a phone or tablet or something other than a laptop?

Hmmm, it doesn't for me, it stays the same.

I took a screenshot and cropped the sad face you put on my post. Then I had to resize it to make it big enough to see so it's a bit fuzzy, but this is what I see once it's been used
View attachment 147308

Is the difference because I use a laptop and you use a phone or tablet or something other than a laptop?
I do use a phone.... That could be it...

I'm on an android and it looks like a sad face for me 🤷‍♀️

Idk maybe my eyes are playing with me lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back