Suckers

Tasha80

Reaction score
Hi I'm newish to the tropical fish thing, and need some advice. I have 2 tanks a 4x2x2, which holds 460lt and a small 15lt the small tank has a breading pair of bristle noses that have had babies and I think the female is getting ready for more how can I clean the tank? In the 4x2x2 I have a few male bristle noses fighting how can I stop them? Please and thankyou

Well, here are some things that can help (im not an expert but here are some suggestions) you could rearrange the tank (moving plants and major landmarks around) add more hiding spots and thick plants.

Well, here are some things that can help (im not an expert but here are some suggestions) you could rearrange the tank (moving plants and major landmarks around) add more hiding spots and thick plants.
Thankyou appreciate your suggestions, but already done a few times. Hubby does this every time he does a clean. I think as they are all males it might be a I'm boss thing I have been trying to get a few females but not having any luck

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back