Substrate and plants

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Aquarium fertilizers are not lawn or garden fertilizers. Aquarium fertilizers are certain minerals, which are in fish foods and water changes.

There is noting wrong with your caution, but there are safe products that help fish and plants. Used correctly, they are completely safe.

I don't knowwhat you feed your betta, but a lot of the prepared foods are anything but nutritious. We justhave to know what we are using.
I have fuval bug bites for bettas. Hikari betta pellets and also hikari frozen blood worms. The bloodworms I give him maybe once or twice a week. The pellets and bug bites are his staple.

Ah OK, may just be down to quality of lights? I had been using Nicrew which are 6500k, then tried switching to the allpondsolutions which is 7500k and had substantially better growth (swapped out on the same tank/plants etc).
Scaped a new 200l tank just before Christmas which is using the 7500k, and along with the tropica capsules seeing really good growth again, and strong reds on the alternanthera (no co2).
I honestly don’t know what the lighting type is. It’s led but wattage and stuff I don’t know

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back