Strange sore on my BST's mouth!

TheSoggyBagel

New Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2017
Messages
26
Reaction score
1
Points
3
hi everyone! :)

About two weeks ago I rescued a Black Skirt Tetra from my uncle. He had kept him in a 40 gallon tank with no heater, no tank mates, and hadn't cleaned the tank for about 6months+, and there was a dead snail left in there. He wasn't fed for the 2 weeks prior to me getting him. Right now I have him in a 10gal with cycled filter media. He seems to be lacking in color, something I've noticed since i first picked him up. sometimes he has color, sometimes not.

I was beginning to think he was improving in behavior and health (besides the lack of color), until today I noticed that he had a black growth on his mouth. Could someone help diagnose this? I'll make sure to attach a picture....
I can't give any water levels as I left my test kit at my moms house.
Thank you for anyone with answers!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    661.1 KB · Views: 246
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    716.7 KB · Views: 249
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    529.4 KB · Views: 263
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    645 KB · Views: 240

Most reactions

Back
Top