Strange Shaped Tank

Jonty

Fish Addict
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
744
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I've just bought a 24 x 8 x 8 tank - an extra long tank :)

It's 7 US gallons (25l) but I thought because of it's lengh I could some more active fish in their (tetras?)

If not, I'll probably just have a Betta
 
I've just bought a 24 x 8 x 8 tank - an extra long tank :)

It's 7 US gallons (25l) but I thought because of it's lengh I could some more active fish in their (tetras?)

If not, I'll probably just have a Betta
i would just go HC with hair grass and a load of shrimp
 
I'd really like to plant it out and have a cory species tank. Maybe breed them?
 
okey dokey

Are there any fish I could breed in there? Or maybe a shoal of ember tetras?
 
okey dokey

Are there any fish I could breed in there? Or maybe a shoal of ember tetras?
hmm, i wouldnt put embers in their they would really appreciate a bigger tank, i think my 125 is too small for them because theyre so active.

you could breed loads of shrimp in there! otherwise endlers may be an option
 
Could I have planted with 2-3 Honey gouramis?
 
if you want cories i keep five Edit :(5 PYGMY CORIES)... LOL in a 30 litre with no problems ;)

but i duno coz ures is a wierd shape.. they need alot of surface area
 
I think I'll go for honey gouramis - cheers everyone who answered ( especially truck)
 
BTW as it's a cheap clearseal tank it has no lighting - anyone got suggestions on what lights to use?
 
I was recommended these on eBay :)
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back
Top