Strange Nicknames For Your Pets.

:( Actually can't share Sasha's nickname because it is the password to most of my accounts, including my log-in at work :lol:

Sasha is AKA "Rita" (Rita Retard when she has done something stupid like walk into the table leg). Totally not PC. Also Belle and BelBel (Dylan used to call her this when he was a baby) - before that, when he was first learning to talk, he couldn't say anything close to Sasha so he called her "Etta" - we still call her Etta but he grew out of it :(

Chickens....Margaret is the baddest of the bad girls, the one that pecks everyone. Dan has a name for her but it's not one I can say here. It's sort of like "motor scooter" - but not.

The little fosters are;

Riley; Riles, R
Saffron; Saffie
Orchid; Darcy, Orcie
Juniper: Patches, Mama's Boy, Juni

My cat Tiger:
1000974av4.jpg

Nicknames:
BB (like from a BB gun cause we always used to tease that his brain is the size of a BB)
Tiger Pouncer Scratcher (hey, I came up with this when I was 5... :blush: )
Santa Claws (cause in winter it looks like he has a beard)
Catnipper (he literally attacks our catnip plant)
The Mighty Hunter (he catches mice, birds, moles, and voles and brings them all IN the house, dead or alive!!!)
Scaredy Cat (guess.)
Knickers (in winter....)
Whisker (he has half black whiskers, half white... if anybody else's cat is like that PLEASE tell me...)
Nick-Ear (he got scratched by another cat of the ear and to this day there's a nick there)

Here's another pic and you can see his whiskers and ear (his left)
1000842cp0.jpg

this is pip short for pippa. when i 1st had him i didn't know if he was a he or a she or his name but pippa was the name he prefer to answer to, so pippa it was. the pip, white boy or hair ball.
pip006.jpg

this is fat nasa obviously
Nasa1.jpg

this is not my cat but he he share the same house as fat nasa. he is call nick, i always thought is because of the tiny nick off his ear but i'm told it is actually short for knickers. as he favourite pasttime was to roll around in other people underwear drawers
P1000495.jpg
:lol: :rofl:

My avatar is our 19# jet black castrated male short hair. His nick name is Spook Dog". Spook is his real name because of his colour and the dog part is as a result of his size.
Vic

Oh my goodness... My cat Glasgow is the absolute twin of Lu-Li (Miss Wiggle's cat) ! :hyper:

If i had a pic of her in the same pose no way would you be able to tell the difference...
puss2.jpg

She was called CharleyGirl when we adopted her... we changed her name to Glasgow as she headbutts you really, really hard when she's happy (known as a "Glasgow Kiss", although probly that baffles everyone outside England and irritates everyone inside Scotland, sorry guys!)

But mostly she is addressed as Pushkin or Poosh. Except when she is bad. Then she is called Bad Glasgow.

Here's our cat Clovis, about 4 and a half. We got him from a Cat rescue center. His name was Tipsy when we got him, but he didn't actually respond to it much and the kids couldn't pronounce it properly.

So I came up with Clovis. :wub:
Wow1214.jpg

wow129.jpg

Wow1294.jpg

Nicknames, Clovis Hovis, Claw, :wub: The Claw and Cla the Ha. He comes which ever you call, and seriously thinks we're his slaves (apart from me, as I do the feeding). Has a gorgeous coat, but hates being brushed, which he really needs because he sheds something terrible.

:D

Most reactions

Back