Strange Behaviour

tim1

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA
I have a 25gal tank, and 3 Bronze Cories in it(planning to get 1 or 2 more). I also have 2 Blue Rams and 4 Neons. I know, I know, my tank isn't even half full, but I finished my cycle a week ago and don't want to go crazy adding fish. Anyways, this 1 cory keep on swimming up and down, while pressing his face against the glass. He(or she) is the only one that does this, and its not like he does it once, he does it almost all the time. Only when he sleeps or eats he doesn't do it, but the rest of the time, thats what he is up to.

Now my water stats:
0 Ammonia
0 Nitrite
10 Nitrate
7.6 pH
Temp: 81F

I have sand as substrate, with some bog wood, a cave, and live plants. All the other fish are happy, its just that this one is weird...Is there anything wrong?
 
In a word, no, nothing is wrong, you just have an active corry. As time goes on the others may join him/her, or s/he may stop. I wouldn't be too concerned, in fact I'd be glad to know that I wouldn't need to go looking for it to check health :good:

All the best
Rabbut
 

Most reactions

Back
Top