Story From Work

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Synirr

"No one is a failure unless you try"
Reaction score
I work in a fish shop, and one of my coworkers is practically a fish encyclopedia. Little did I know before today that he is also a reptile encyclopedia, and does a lot of rehabilitative work with snakes and the like. He asked if I had seen what was in the bucket labeled "DO NOT OPEN" in the back room yet... obviously no, I hadn't. Come to find out it was a snake that had been trapped in fishing net that someone had brought in for him to free :lol:. Just a rat snake, about 2' long, and mean as hell, hehe. He also does a lot of work with venomous snakes, and said two weeks earlier he had to rescue a cobra and had finally found a home for it, at a zoo that was going to use it for antivenom research. I have interesting coworkers :rolleyes:

Lol... bet you learn something new everyday from him! Like how to free snakes from fishing net.... a very commonly used skill. :good: :p

I'm not loving the idea of handling a cobra. They go out of their way to look creepy, they don't even need to be poisonous, you wouldn't touch one anyway. Ick.

I love that you didn't open the bucket labelled 'Do not open' I bet I'd have looked.

Most reactions

Back