FBTgirl Fish Herder Joined Feb 11, 2007 Messages 1,679 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location California May 26, 2008 #1 I am stocking up my tank, 25 gallon, and I was wondering what kind of fish can I put in there that can stay together
I am stocking up my tank, 25 gallon, and I was wondering what kind of fish can I put in there that can stay together
FiSh123FiSh Fishaholic Joined Jul 9, 2007 Messages 537 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Location Reading, UK May 26, 2008 #2 well what sort of fish are you interested in? Amazon, cichlids or community??
shelaghfishface the one and only Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 6,754 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Location BARRY,s.wales May 26, 2008 #3 FiSh123FiSh said: well what sort of fish are you interested in? Amazon, cichlids or community?? Click to expand... ooops snap shelagh xxx
FiSh123FiSh said: well what sort of fish are you interested in? Amazon, cichlids or community?? Click to expand... ooops snap shelagh xxx
FBTgirl Fish Herder Joined Feb 11, 2007 Messages 1,679 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location California May 26, 2008 #4 community. Guppies, Mollies, Loaches, ect..
kenny92 New Member Joined May 18, 2008 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location manchester May 26, 2008 #5 well fish that are the best are hardy ones, a new tank will need time to mature so i think the best fish would be : black widows, xrays maybe corry's. These might not be the best lokking fish but they are good to start with.
well fish that are the best are hardy ones, a new tank will need time to mature so i think the best fish would be : black widows, xrays maybe corry's. These might not be the best lokking fish but they are good to start with.
FBTgirl Fish Herder Joined Feb 11, 2007 Messages 1,679 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location California May 26, 2008 #6 maybe. K I am going to the pet store right now. Bye