Stocking Suggestions 100 Gal Community Tank

100gal gal

New Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Points
0
:huh: I would appreciate suggestions. I recently re-homed a huge Black Belt Cichlid so I am basically starting from scratch. I have a pair of Pearl Gouramis and a Clown Pleco at this point. I was thinking a school of Congo Tetras and 6 Angelfish. I would love suggestions on a Cichlid maybye Accaras? I love Rams but I would like something a bit bigger and more visible. Could I add a Gold Nugget Pleco or two in a tank this size with a existing clown pleco? Possibly a small Synodonits of some kind? I love them but don't know if they are ok in the softer water and with the angels? Any suggestions that would add some more color to the tank? Rainbows? I don't want to over stock the tank. Sorry for all the questions I have had tanks for years but starting from scratch is fun but a bit overwhelming....Thanks
 
Bump, I also added 4 Congo tetras (the start of my 8 fish school) and pair of Kribs. Still thinking about an acara(sp?) or another option for this tank?I have tried to read up on these fish but personal experience is always helpful. I would appreciate any input.
 
A 100 gallon? :o you can house basically anything in their.I think you could probbably hold those fish in their maybe for coulour you could add a chichlid.


EDIT:sorry if I am wrong,I just wanted to help :blush:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top