mwood2
Fish Addict
So I finally have a day off and want to work on rehoming some fish but dont know which. My current stock in my 30 gallon is:
7 Molly (6 under 2in. 2 male 5 female)
7 Oto
3 Peppered Cory
2 Upside Down Catfish
1 ADF
1 Dwarf Gourami (female i believe)
At this point none of my I am pushing around 2in per gallon. Since none of these fish have a special req I am using the in per gallon guideline. The tank was cloned from a 10 gallon (which contained half the stock beforehand). I have not seen any ammonia/nitirite issues anymore so its fully cycled. What my plan tomorrow is to rehome:
1 ADF
3 Molly (2 male, 1 female)
2 Upside Down Catfish leaving me a final stock of:
4 Molly
7 oto
3 Peppered Cory
1 Dwarf Gourami
This will allow some room to up the Cory to 5 which I plan to do in 2 weeks when payday comes. Question is what should I add next? I have debated Flame tetras, my girlfriend wants neons or Platy. I want angel fish but tanks only 14in high so that is out. Cichilds would be cool. I found some nice Blue Rams in a LFS about an hour away. Also have seen Yoyo Loach (pretty sure my bottom stock is pretty heavy as is). I am debating finding a male Gourami but have a few issues with that. First off I am not sure if the female would get along with it and secondly if the male would be aggressive to the rest of the fish. I have a good sized breeding net to keep him in if worst came to worse so he would have a place to be until I could return him. In the end I am wondering what can work with the ending stocking.
7 Molly (6 under 2in. 2 male 5 female)
7 Oto
3 Peppered Cory
2 Upside Down Catfish
1 ADF
1 Dwarf Gourami (female i believe)
At this point none of my I am pushing around 2in per gallon. Since none of these fish have a special req I am using the in per gallon guideline. The tank was cloned from a 10 gallon (which contained half the stock beforehand). I have not seen any ammonia/nitirite issues anymore so its fully cycled. What my plan tomorrow is to rehome:
1 ADF
3 Molly (2 male, 1 female)
2 Upside Down Catfish leaving me a final stock of:
4 Molly
7 oto
3 Peppered Cory
1 Dwarf Gourami
This will allow some room to up the Cory to 5 which I plan to do in 2 weeks when payday comes. Question is what should I add next? I have debated Flame tetras, my girlfriend wants neons or Platy. I want angel fish but tanks only 14in high so that is out. Cichilds would be cool. I found some nice Blue Rams in a LFS about an hour away. Also have seen Yoyo Loach (pretty sure my bottom stock is pretty heavy as is). I am debating finding a male Gourami but have a few issues with that. First off I am not sure if the female would get along with it and secondly if the male would be aggressive to the rest of the fish. I have a good sized breeding net to keep him in if worst came to worse so he would have a place to be until I could return him. In the end I am wondering what can work with the ending stocking.







