Stocking Plan

ChrisXL

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Nov 2, 2008
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Surrey
How does this stock plan look for a 120l tank. That's 32 US Gallons or 26.5 UK Gallons. It has a 13" height and 40" long. It is planted and has diftwood caves with rock. Gravel substrate:

5x Zebra Danio
6x White Tip Tetra
1x Angelfish
2x Neon blue Dwarf Gourami
1x Bamboo shrimp
1x Green phantom
6x (approx) Cory (undecided types)

how does this sound? overstocked, about right, room for a few smaller fish?

thanks
 
I would also like to add some glass catfish, and these may replace my cory's. Do i have room for any type of ottos.
 
If you drop the angelfish (who need an 18" tall tank), the stocking sounds pretty good to me, although I dont know anything about glass catfish or their requiments, ottos like to be in groups, so maybe once the tank has matured, say 6 months on, 4-6 of those would be good.
 
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I thought my tank was too small for an angel. Shame, 'cause they're really lovely fish. Might get a shoal of some other type of tetras instead then.
 
I agree, no angel, but other than that, it looks great!
That's about right, no more than that IMO.
I don't know about glass, but if you don't include them, you could replace the 6 cories with 6-8 ottos easy, since most ottos are smaller.
\
 

Most reactions

Back
Top