Jonty
Fish Addict
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2009
- Messages
- 744
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi.
As in my sig, I have 2 tanks, one 60l and one 30l. However 4 fry have died
If, as planned, the Endler fry a 3 male, 3 female, I'd like to set up my tanks like this:
60l:
6 Harliquin Rasbora
4 Male Endlers
6 Sterbai Corys
2 Dwarf Gourami - 1 male 1 female
30l:
4 Female Endlers
6 African Dwarf Frogs
6 Apple Snails (courtesy of Curiousity101
)
According to ThinkFish's Community Creator the 60l is up to full stocking levels. I can't do the 30l as it doesn't have frogs on the database
Anyways, I just wanted to run it past you to see if you agree with the set up.
Thanks, Jonty
P.S. My water is hard, PH 7.6, Temp in tanks is 25-26oC
P.P.S The Dwarf Gourami could be replaced with Honey Gourami, if that's advisable and their easier to find.
As in my sig, I have 2 tanks, one 60l and one 30l. However 4 fry have died
If, as planned, the Endler fry a 3 male, 3 female, I'd like to set up my tanks like this:
60l:
6 Harliquin Rasbora
4 Male Endlers
6 Sterbai Corys
2 Dwarf Gourami - 1 male 1 female
30l:
4 Female Endlers
6 African Dwarf Frogs
6 Apple Snails (courtesy of Curiousity101
)According to ThinkFish's Community Creator the 60l is up to full stocking levels. I can't do the 30l as it doesn't have frogs on the database
Anyways, I just wanted to run it past you to see if you agree with the set up.
Thanks, Jonty
P.S. My water is hard, PH 7.6, Temp in tanks is 25-26oC
P.P.S The Dwarf Gourami could be replaced with Honey Gourami, if that's advisable and their easier to find.









