Stocking Ideas.

Leedsboi86

Fish Addict
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Messages
868
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leeds - United Kingdom
Hey everyone.

Since my pair of rams passed away I am tryin to decide what to put in my 21G tank.
The filter is quite over powerd for the tank heh.

I'm not gonna be adding the fish for awhile cause I have decided to scrap the decor and remove all plants and change them for Silk Plants and add a large Bubble Wall into the back of the tank aswell as some rocks n caves etc.

Theres only 10 Neon Tetra in the tank now so roll on with the ideas.


Thx
 
What type of fish do you like, Cichlids, Barbs, Livebearers, Gouramis, Plecos.
 
Well I want afew fishies to add abit of life to the tank so I like quite small but colourful fish.
I was thinking of making it a Tetra tank with afew types of tetra but not sure
 
Ok then try small Gouramis, Either of the following should fit.

Colisa fasciata - Indian Gourami
Colisa labiosa - Thick-lipped Gourami
Colisa lalia - Dwarf Gourami
Colisa sota - Honey Gourami
Trichogaster tricopterus - Three-spot Gourami
 
Ok more colour what about killifish,

Cape Lopez Lyretail- Aphyosemion australe
Clown Killifish- Aplocheilus anulatus
Rachow's Nothobranch- Nothobranchius rachovi
Gunther's Nothobranch- Nothobranchius guentheri
 
A trio or 1 male and 2 females, or you could have some Rainbowfish

Threadfin Rainbowfish- Iriatherina werneri
Boeseman's Rainbowfish- Melanotaenia boesemani
Pacific Blue-eye- Pseudomugil signifer
Celebes Rainbowfish- Telmatherina ladigesi

You could have a small shoal of 5 Rainbows.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top