Stocking Help

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Sorrell

If you're a bird, I'm a bird
Reaction score
Hi there! I haven't been here in forever, but I am hoping to find some help. Actually, my dad called the other day looking for help through me and so here I am. He has a 30gal tank in his office and it has a rubber pleco and probably a dojo loach. The dojo has been in there for over 5 years, but he said he has only seen it maybe 10 times. So assume it's there I guess, but who knows!

He's a pretty easy to please type guy, so anything in there will make him happy. I think he is just a little bored looking at a tank all day that basically has a pleco in it...and with natural gravel and a couple large rocks, that little guy doesn't really stand out much either. My knowledge in the loach department is pretty limited so any help would be appreciated!

Pretty much anything would go in there. How about a nice big shoal of cardinal tetras? Or cherry barbs?

As fluttermouth said there's a lot you could have.

A shoal of any sort of tetra would add movement and there are several colourful species. Or you could get some platies or guppies, just stick to males or you'll get more fry than you can deal with.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back