Stocking Help!

bkny27

New Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
48
Reaction score
1
Points
8
I am currently looking to add a couple of more fish to my tank. Been using my test kit for a couple of weeks now with the same results. I currently have a 36 gallon bowfront tank with a canister filter with a gravel bottom and a driftwood and rock setup inside. the current fish are as follows:

16 neon tetras
6 corydras
2 unknown chiclids

Here are my results from my test.

ph 6.5
am .0
rate is 5.0
rite is 0

I would like to add a couple of more fish. Im looking for some active colorful fish maybe a pair or trio that would occupy the mid to high level of the tank. Any suggestions?
 
I am currently looking to add a couple of more fish to my tank. Been using my test kit for a couple of weeks now with the same results. I currently have a 36 gallon bowfront tank with a canister filter with a gravel bottom and a driftwood and rock setup inside. the current fish are as follows:

16 neon tetras
6 corydras
2 unknown chiclids

Here are my results from my test.

ph 6.5
am .0
rate is 5.0
rite is 0

I would like to add a couple of more fish. Im looking for some active colorful fish maybe a pair or trio that would occupy the mid to high level of the tank. Any suggestions?
How about all female or all male platies or mollies.
 
I am currently looking to add a couple of more fish to my tank. Been using my test kit for a couple of weeks now with the same results. I currently have a 36 gallon bowfront tank with a canister filter with a gravel bottom and a driftwood and rock setup inside. the current fish are as follows:

16 neon tetras
6 corydras
2 unknown chiclids

Here are my results from my test.

ph 6.5
am .0
rate is 5.0
rite is 0

I would like to add a couple of more fish. Im looking for some active colorful fish maybe a pair or trio that would occupy the mid to high level of the tank. Any suggestions?
i would get those cichlids ID'd first...what you have is a nice group of fish...but would look better if you upped the shoal to neons to 20 and the corys to 10, this way all the fish would feel at home.
 
yeah if you get the cichlid ID'd it will make ideas a lot easier any kind of description or photo available?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top