Stocking Help?

kevinthecow

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
657
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Just to make sure,

55g :

- One bala. (I'm not sure what I can do with this guy :X)
- Three swordtails. (M/F/F, maybe more if suggested)
- Three Black Skirt Tetras. (More?)
- Four Albino Cories.
- Two Weather Loaches. (Both males, anyone got experience if they get any bit aggressive?)
- One Yellow Dwarf Gourami
- Two African Dwarf Frogs. (M/F)

Well really, the bala just screws up my plan but, it's the best I can do.

I'm planning 60% Sand, 40% gravel.
Is this stocking fine? If not, what should I do to help it out?

If I can add more fishes, what fishes? I enjoy active shoals. (last shoal = very non-active. ):)
I don't mind larger fishes, just ones that are peaceful. I don't like livebearers, unless they're swordtails. :D
 
Anyone?

What if.. I put my four cories into a 10g, and move my cray into a 29g.
Do you think I could possibly, get any large fish? :S
I like columbian sharks, but i'm not sure about em.
 
im not sure about the cories being in a 10 gallon, i think that the stocking in the first post is ok, but add more black shirt tetras (at least 3), you might be able to add more fish besides that...as for the weather/dojo loches, they are super super chill, i had two in my 55, they acutally laid eggs at one point lol, but keep at least 2 of em, they dont really like to be alone, they are cool fish tho...

hope this helps
 
They had a girl with them . (M/M/F, worst matchup..)
Then the girl disappeared. I dont know where, theres no trace of her coming out of the tank, nor buried in gravel.
I'll get more tetras. 8-|

And what about the cories, anyone?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top