Stocking For Tall 10g

OscarWilde

Fishaholic
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
512
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
Hi there.

Ive been working on a 10G Nano marine, converting a 10G AquaOne\ViaAqua 380 but have decided to knock it on the head and buy something built for the job.

As such I have this tank spare + coral sand for substrate and brand new 50W heater.

Any ideas about stocking, something unusual would be good as I have neons, guppys and platys in my other tanks. Not a fan of Betas either.

Alternatively I may sell. Anyone interested?

Cheers.

Wilde.
 
Hi there.

Ive been working on a 10G Nano marine, converting a 10G AquaOne\ViaAqua 380 but have decided to knock it on the head and buy something built for the job.

As such I have this tank spare + coral sand for substrate and brand new 50W heater.

Any ideas about stocking, something unusual would be good as I have neons, guppys and platys in my other tanks. Not a fan of Betas either.

Alternatively I may sell. Anyone interested?

Cheers.

Wilde.

You could get a Neolamprologus multifasciatus as suggested in the 10 gal Pin up, which is a really small shell dwelling cichlid :D
 
Can't view without resistering :unsure:
 
:lol: :lol:

I was standing at my full height when I took that Photo! It's 6' 3" my sockets are just really big and high up on the wall :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top