Stocking Again!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Geez... how did you stunt a betta?
Anyway... hatchetfish are good, byt you have to feed them more than just flake food...
also look into kuhli loaches.

Yeah, hatchets need a tight fitting cover...kuhli loaches, I'd add them, but I've heard bad experiences with them and bettas. Oh, and by the way, I accidentally stunted the betta with the wrong food.

Before getting any other fish, buy your Bronze Cory some more Bronze friends.

Oh, and by the way, I accidentally stunted the betta with the wrong food.

what were you feeding it? dust?! :crazy: :crazy:

No, freeze dried tubifex. I thought they would choke on flake. I do need to remember to get the bronze cory some friends, I will do that, and apistos, I like that idea, and ideas for them?

Yeah, hatchets need a tight fitting cover...kuhli loaches, I'd add them, but I've heard bad experiences with them and bettas. Oh, and by the way, I accidentally stunted the betta with the wrong food.

On the contrary, I have kept hatchets in an open top tank for over a year now, I think if you provide necessary shelter at the surface (like floating plants) they should be fine.

Every fish has had a bad experience with a betta.
:rolleyes:

On the contrary, I have kept hatchets in an open top tank for over a year now, I think if you provide necessary shelter at the surface (like floating plants) they should be fine.

Every fish has had a bad experience with a betta.
:rolleyes:

No, it was bad for the betta, they eat the loach food too the point of killing themselves.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back