Hi everybody,
I'm constructing an approx 3 gal tank (will be more rather than less, if it isn't 3) and don't know what to stock. At the moment i'm thinking I could get a female Betta, or maybe African dwarf frogs, or some kind of tiny fish such as ember tetra. I wouldn't be adverse to inverts like shrimp either. I just have never had such a small tank, so don't know what to do with it!
It will be heated, filtered, and lit.
Thanks for reading!
I'm constructing an approx 3 gal tank (will be more rather than less, if it isn't 3) and don't know what to stock. At the moment i'm thinking I could get a female Betta, or maybe African dwarf frogs, or some kind of tiny fish such as ember tetra. I wouldn't be adverse to inverts like shrimp either. I just have never had such a small tank, so don't know what to do with it!
It will be heated, filtered, and lit.
Thanks for reading!


/www.aquaessentials.co.uk/index.php?...roducts_id=1167






