stocking a 10 gallon

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Brian Chang

Reaction score
Im a begginer and i just set up a ten gallon tank. It is 20"by10"by12". I was wondering what fish i could put in it. I was thinking about cherry barbs. Could I fit five in a ten gallon tank? And what other fish could I get? I want a colorful and full bodied fish. Thanks for any help.

Cherry barbs would look excellent in that tank. I have 6 of them myself and they are very pretty fish. Just a little tip, the male cherry barbs are the very pretty red ones with lots of colour, so if you can get all males. I have 6 together and they have never had a problem.

Good luck.

BETTA....oh then again everything i say had betta in!
cories are GREAT little bottomfeeders

Cories are a awesome little bottom feeder that doesn't pick on anybody.

Thanks. Do u think i could fit 3 cherry barbs in with 5 dwarf danios or dwarf red rasboras in my tank? That would be about 13.5 inches but they swim in different places right?

not sure about the danios but then again im no good with numbers so usless at working inches out!are you having cories with them or is that without the cories?

i don't think i could even fit cories if i get those fish anyway im thinking about just 6 cherry barbs considering the fact that most danios need more than 10 gallons to be happy

Most reactions

Back