Stocked Tank

i notice the chap in question has no replied for a while?!!!! in other words mate, come on here, and admit that you were wrong and should have listned to us. oh have you got no #### (the things between your legs)

i love to know if you could buy a clown loach that only got to 5-10cm max but, the truth is there isnt.
 
shame..this tank is as bad if not worse than the baby biorb (15L) that you keep 2 fantails and an algae eater in..... but what the hell do we know eh??
 
This is the most overstocked tank I have ever heard of.
Seriously, the total max size of your fish is about 50 inches total, and your tank is 15 gallons. You have more than THREE TIMES the fish you should have in there, not even taking into consideration the individual requirements of the fish.

Discusting.

Edit:
Also, I wish you guys would stop with the teenager thing, I'm 17 and I keep 2 tanks fine.
 
I dont think this has anything to do with being a teenager. Its just not doing research, and not listening to the advise expirience people tell you. Heck, Im 15 and i know a ton more about fish then my parents...
 
my friend has 2 clown loach,a RTBS,oscar,convict nd a jewel eye cichlid in a rio 125 and i tell him just because they are babys doesnt mean the tank is suitable for them but he wont listen i think there should be a law on not being able to sell fish to people unless thay have proven they have the knoledge and the correct habitat for the fish ...i know i cant talk with my tank but i am getting a roma 200 soon :D

o and he also has a jack dempsey
 
I'm 25, but yeah, this has nothing to do with being a teenager. Teenagers can learn faster than almost any other age group, as evidenced by the popularity of video games, anime series, books, and TV shows that call for an encyclopedic knowledge to understand. I think I still remember more about the history and politics of Star Trek than the real world.
 
i think there should be a law on not being able to sell fish to people unless thay have proven they have the knoledge and the correct habitat for the fish

That would suck. You can't always say whether a tank is suitable by set criteria.
 
i notice the chap in question has no replied for a while?!!!! in other words mate, come on here, and admit that you were wrong and should have listned to us. oh have you got no #### (the things between your legs)

i love to know if you could buy a clown loach that only got to 5-10cm max but, the truth is there isnt.

But clown loaches take many many many years to get anywhere near their maximum potential...... MANY YEARS.....
 

Most reactions

Back
Top