Hi all,
I'm new here. My fist post was a fish emergency that left me with 7 dead cardinals and 3 diamond tetras unfortunately. Happily I did manage to save some. I now have:
3 diamond tetras
1 checkerboard cichlid
1 blue ram
I won't be buying new fish for at least another 6 weeks (until the tank cycles properly) but wanted suggestions for future fish. I don't have a background so I would like dark, small fish that move alot. I was thinking of some male black mollies but not sure whether they would do better with sligtly salty water. Jury seems to be as to whether or not they can thrive without salt.
I won't be buying cardinals again. They're pretty but boring and just sort of sit around all day.
I'm new here. My fist post was a fish emergency that left me with 7 dead cardinals and 3 diamond tetras unfortunately. Happily I did manage to save some. I now have:
3 diamond tetras
1 checkerboard cichlid
1 blue ram
I won't be buying new fish for at least another 6 weeks (until the tank cycles properly) but wanted suggestions for future fish. I don't have a background so I would like dark, small fish that move alot. I was thinking of some male black mollies but not sure whether they would do better with sligtly salty water. Jury seems to be as to whether or not they can thrive without salt.
I won't be buying cardinals again. They're pretty but boring and just sort of sit around all day.







