FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

OP
OP
jimbooo

jimbooo

James flexton
Reaction score
Cool, cheers guys. sorry,i know i kind of vanished work has taken off big time and i cant get online during the day anymore.

ill be on and off every now and then, ive still got my 100G planted tank, i'll upload a current picture on the journal when i get a chance.

As to the wedding its on the 25th July so not long now and im right in the thick of the whirlwind of arrangements as we speak. cant wait though :)

iSnail

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Wow! Congrats on the wedding. And hope you are having a good birthday too :)

lljdma06

Retired moderator :)
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
thanks. oh yeah its my birthday...i forgot lol. Cheers :beer: :cake: :-

Geez! Great to see you again! Looking forward to seeing updated pics of that 100g monster. How old is it now?

Congratulations on the impending nuptuals and happy B-day!

llj

Ben M

Formerly pest control
Reaction score
hi, i know that this is an old thread, but i would like to have a go at the riccia carpet, but i don't know if my lighting is too low. i have 1.25 wpg from 2 t8's, and i don't use any co2, but i dose 4ml tpn+ daily. the tank is 4ft, and holds 216l. do you think i could grow the riccia?

cheers

Truck

UKAPS
Reaction score
hi, i know that this is an old thread, but i would like to have a go at the riccia carpet, but i don't know if my lighting is too low. i have 1.25 wpg from 2 t8's, and i don't use any co2, but i dose 4ml tpn+ daily. the tank is 4ft, and holds 216l. do you think i could grow the riccia?

cheers
Yes you could, Riccia is not a high light plant, it is a low light plant, it loves good fertilisation and flow.

Ben M

Formerly pest control
Reaction score
really! i thought that it was a high light plant. great, i don't have that much flow in my tank, but i have been thinking about getting a koralia, or similar, to improve the flow. i'm guessing that it won't grow as well or pearl without co2? but i'm not going to use any co2 or liquid carbon.

gearhead65

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Wow, finally I am done reading this thread. LOL! Very nice, I will be attempting this soon. I ordered a 2" by 2" piece of Java Moss from ebay. I think I will just let it grow a little bigger in the tank and then divide it up and plant it on some slate when it gets a little bigger.

lljdma06

Retired moderator :)
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Bumped for research purposes!

you know you can access this in PARC. Scroll down to the subheading "Aspects of Aquascaping" or simply "subscribe" to that topic. It is a forum function here. Or hit, "watch this topic".

llj :good:

ian

plant your tank
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
must be one of the most veiwed threads on the forum!

Most reactions

trending

Members online