Leedsboi86
Fish Addict
Hey everyone.
Just started my 20G tank back up, Waiting for the heater to come so til then I am tryin to think of how to set the decor up.
I'm wanting to go with Wood/Pebble look.
I have just removed all the gravel and replaced it for sand which already looks a million times nicer, Also managed to get some nice pebbles which have been tested to make sure there safe.
Anyway on Friday I will be going to my LFS to buy some Bogwood.
The filter has been replaced aswell, I was using a Biolife 35 which came with the Aquarium but I found a smaller and more powerful filter which is a Cascade 400.
The lights have been changed from Moon & Morning glow to Sun Glow and Tropical Sun which going by the guide promotes colours of fishies and helps plant growth even though I won't be having live plants.
Has anyone else on the forum gone with the wood/pebble and sand look?
Also what kind of fish would this be suitable for?
For some reason I'm just not keen on plants for the Aquarium I love the bogwood and pebbles scene.
Just started my 20G tank back up, Waiting for the heater to come so til then I am tryin to think of how to set the decor up.
I'm wanting to go with Wood/Pebble look.
I have just removed all the gravel and replaced it for sand which already looks a million times nicer, Also managed to get some nice pebbles which have been tested to make sure there safe.
Anyway on Friday I will be going to my LFS to buy some Bogwood.
The filter has been replaced aswell, I was using a Biolife 35 which came with the Aquarium but I found a smaller and more powerful filter which is a Cascade 400.
The lights have been changed from Moon & Morning glow to Sun Glow and Tropical Sun which going by the guide promotes colours of fishies and helps plant growth even though I won't be having live plants.
Has anyone else on the forum gone with the wood/pebble and sand look?
Also what kind of fish would this be suitable for?
For some reason I'm just not keen on plants for the Aquarium I love the bogwood and pebbles scene.







