Starting A Marine Tank

Yes, i saw, but don't give up hope, sometimes people have to work late etc and they don't get on for a couple of days. Have you sent him a pm?

Seffie x

ps forgot to say - ask if there are any scratches on the glass and if it has had any meds in the tank

Well I always think of things like that as fate not wanting me to have that as a better one is just around the corner - remember, patience is a virtue and will probably lead to you getting a great bargain :good:

Seffie x

Well I always think of things like that as fate not wanting me to have that as a better one is just around the corner - remember, patience is a virtue and will probably lead to you getting a great bargain :good:

Seffie x

Seffie, you're right!
There's a tl550 for sale in Southampton, £100, 7 months old, new leds and uv never used before, it was a replacement tank but he doesn't need it.

I've sent him a pm to see if it's still for sale.

Thanks
Joe

Edit: Lol I'm so stupid, some guy had posted on the thread even though it is 2 months old, i forgot to check the date. I'm pretty sure it'll be sold... :lol:

We have all done that before!!

Keep looking, it contributes to the fun and helps you learn about set-ups

Seffie x

your stocking looks fine apart from the gramma. when i set up my 550 im going to put in 2 clown fish 1 purple fire fish, hawkfish. im also putting in 15kg of lr in the main display. and for the back compartments i will put in cheato with a light on 24/7. hope this helps :good:

goota agree patients is a virtue

i know as i brought a 8ft x 1.5ft x 1.5ft tank then saw a 9ft x 3ft x 3ft tank so im now stuck with a 8ft x 1.5 ft x1.5ft tank to sell

Most reactions

Back