Stargate Sg-1

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

For those of you that are SG-1 Fans, myself I am a HUGE fan, my fav TV show.

Some sad news.

Don S Davis - General George Hammond, passed away on Sunday 29th June. He had a massive heart attack :-(

:rip: Don.

For those of you that are SG-1 Fans, myself I am a HUGE fan, my fav TV show.

Some sad news.

Don S Davis - General George Hammond, passed away on Sunday 29th June. He had a massive heart attack :-(

:rip: Don.

No way, he was an integral partof the program.

I am going to Watch the new film tonight, Continium - from the clips i have watched it is very very good.
Tea'lc looks weird with curly hair.

Won't post any spoilers as it gonna be Ace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :good:

saw Continuum about three weeks ago. good episode but not much else imho. looks to me like they leave the door open for more. one thing though, Jack O'neil, he looks so old, and ill now, it was sad, for me, to see him that way. maybe best if it ends there.

saw Continuum about three weeks ago. good episode but not much else imho. looks to me like they leave the door open for more. one thing though, Jack O'neil, he looks so old, and ill now, it was sad, for me, to see him that way. maybe best if it ends there.

huh, whats wrong with macgyver

huh, whats wrong with macgyver
don't know, though he could just be agin bad. he just looked old is all. not really the image i have of him, if you see what i mean! lol he now looks like Carters granddad more than lover!

Carters Lover!!! Thats an unfounded rumour :lol:

Seen Continuum, I was expecting more to be honest, still enjoyed it and there is definate talk of more DVD movies, which is a good thing.

it was great to watch still watching it on sky

been watching the Atlantis from the start again wife says how can u watch the old ones and the new ones i sed really easy great to watch its on all day today on sky 2

good to watch its good when u have sky + and mutli room

Most reactions

Back