Y YamzR4Malky New Member Joined May 25, 2009 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Points 0 May 25, 2009 #1 Do starfish/seastars have ink them? or have some sort of stuff that they squirt? TY
Y YamzR4Malky New Member Joined May 25, 2009 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Points 0 May 25, 2009 #2 .........................................
veil92 Fishaholic Joined Feb 24, 2008 Messages 435 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Florida, USA May 25, 2009 #3 SEARCH.
K K-Holed Fishaholic Joined Jul 5, 2004 Messages 653 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Manchester, England May 26, 2009 #4 Octopusses and squid can squirt ink.
rabbut I don't bite, all that often... Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 5,923 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Leeds, United Kingdom May 26, 2009 #5 Slower replies may be down to the fact that you are posting a Marine fish question in a Freshwater section. Starfish are Marine If they have ink in them, I'm not aware of it
Slower replies may be down to the fact that you are posting a Marine fish question in a Freshwater section. Starfish are Marine If they have ink in them, I'm not aware of it