Star Wars Fans?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

GrayScale

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Just as the title says, any star wars fans around here? I'm asking cause the new mmorpg is coming out soon and I just got the collectors edition pre-ordered.

That game started off with legs and looked good, but like everyother MMORPG they turned it into a cookie cutter to try and compete with WOW, I'm staying well away from it.

But you have to think... Bioware is developing it so the story line is going to be emaculate. It looks very promising. my second mmo was star wars galaxies which was changed for the worse. Im sure youll be able to do a 3day free trial shortly after release, its at least worth that. Unless youre worried about getting sucked in and being addicted like a lot of people that play/played wow.

I may just look into that game. I'm battling through F.E.A.R 3 at the moment.

I'm looking forward to the Blu-Ray version of Star Wars (The Original Trilogy) The newer movies didn't quite do it for me.

The original are definately the best. But I liked them better as the originals and not the digitally remastered versions.

It looks very promising. my second mmo was star wars galaxies which was changed for the worse.

Now we're talking, that was an amazing MMO, Pre-CU of course. It was so good there is currently a project dedicated just to remake the original and it's almost done. No cookie cutting, mix and matching like it should be, hell of indepth gameplay, and the social aspect was amazing. After Asherons Call it was my favourite MMO of all time.

Mine too... Theyre has been people developing private servers and setting them up as pre-cu servers for years. Only problem is, I dont think the programming was open source so people are re-programming the new star wars to make it like pre-cu but its very glitchy and doesnt have the same feel. Space combat was my favorite part ong with being able to build and decorate houses and make cities. The trip to becoming a jedi was awesome too. I think they may have shut down the servers for swg recently.

Mine too... Theyre has been people developing private servers and setting them up as pre-cu servers for years. Only problem is, I dont think the programming was open source so people are re-programming the new star wars to make it like pre-cu but its very glitchy and doesnt have the same feel. Space combat was my favorite part ong with being able to build and decorate houses and make cities. The trip to becoming a jedi was awesome too. I think they may have shut down the servers for swg recently.

Yeah, I gave it a go a while back, it's coming along great, getting less and less glitchy by each update. They're really talented to Program a game from scratch, it's amazing just to watch their progress. The Space combat was awesome, my favourite was standing in Naboo, Theed with all my Rebel friends, and suddenly getting attacked by 20 Imperials hunting us down and trying to take the city, was just awesome. Especially when Jedi's and BH's got involved.

I have had several ummm... traumatizing experiences with star wars, involving shag rugs, duct tape, handheld fire-crackers, large rocks, tripping over things, snow cones, and a rather painful whack in the face from a plastic light saber. Not all at once, luckily, or I probably wouldn't have lived to tell the tale.

Neomeris

Most reactions

trending

Back