Arfie
Fish Herder
I went diving to St Abbs again this weekend and here's a "few" pics of some of the stuff seen down there.
St Abbs lighthouse and Fog Horn
Kelp and Urchins
Dead Mans fingers and Urchins
A Wrasse (I think it's a Ballan Wrasse)
He was as interested in me as I was in him
Starfish
Urchin
More Dead Mans Fingers, Urchins and Starfish
Jellyfish
I think this may be a tube anemone (as usual I've not sat down and done any ID yet)
Dead Mans Finger
Kelp
I think this is a Beadlet Anemone
Velvet Swimming Crab
Waiting for the boat (with it's loverly lift)
At times it really is as lovely a view as some of the tropical reefs.
Arfie
St Abbs lighthouse and Fog Horn
Kelp and Urchins
Dead Mans fingers and Urchins
A Wrasse (I think it's a Ballan Wrasse)
He was as interested in me as I was in him
Starfish
Urchin
More Dead Mans Fingers, Urchins and Starfish
Jellyfish
I think this may be a tube anemone (as usual I've not sat down and done any ID yet)
Dead Mans Finger
Kelp
I think this is a Beadlet Anemone
Velvet Swimming Crab
Waiting for the boat (with it's loverly lift)
At times it really is as lovely a view as some of the tropical reefs.
Arfie
Me and Andy working together
Satan would be reaching for the antifreeze 








