Spotted Talking Catfish

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Chilled Babe

Reaction score
I know they are nocturnal but this is ridiculous. My hubby fancied the spotted talking catfish and said it would help with the snails but also by hubby really liked it as well. He first hid under a raised rock then it found some bogwood with a slit in it which it seems to nestle into at a slant. I could still see it that was up until today. I have got a touch and looked up this split in the wood but I just can’t see him. I don't know how far back the split goes but surely it can't get into such a tight spot. I'm now worried it has got stuck!! Is it normal never to see these fish at all? It is such a shame as it is so beautiful and interesting.

I thought about it hiding in the gravel but I would have thought that pea gravel would not be suitable for hiding. Any ideas? Should I worry?
:unsure:

It is perfectly normal, i have 3 and havent seen them for months and on the odd occasion i do see them its only if i stay up real late and keep the tank and room lights off, they make excellent tank cleaners, especially for larger messier fish like cichlids and larger catfish so i will always keep some.

Most reactions

Back