nickakcmo
New Member
This might be a long shot and I don’t know if it’s an emergency, but wondering if anyone could tell me what this spot might be in my honey gourami. Water parameters are all good, no other fish affected. It doesn’t seem to affect him at all either, but it is a little concerning to me none the less. Hard to take pictures of the little guy, he’s active and a quick swimmer, but I got a few. Any help you’ll be appreciated. Thank you!
Attachments
-
7F510F51-363C-48B5-BC45-CA943F89A0C2.webp69.1 KB · Views: 137 -
87C77BD5-7B18-4345-9ED7-648A932A7354.webp90.3 KB · Views: 120 -
8F81EE9A-E424-4EF4-BF82-15626623A209.webp132.1 KB · Views: 144 -
53815E2B-792F-4AB8-B8A6-CF14938B09A8.webp89.7 KB · Views: 122 -
FA6B3899-D822-4ACB-B96E-6A8DC3EA6E6D.webp77 KB · Views: 139 -
42AEBF74-73DE-4800-BA75-9E4551D6620C.webp88.9 KB · Views: 121
I took all the steps, did what I could, and it seemed that he was actually getting better, but this morning I found him passed away. The funny thing is, he never really acted sick, he had even started using his fin again, he never stopped eating and never switched from his regular behavior. I’m probably just seeing things, but his female partner seems a little distraught today. They had been inseparable from the time they decided they liked each other instead of just hiding in their separate spaces 






