Species only tank

Aquascaper

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Hi people,

When my coldwater 30g tank has finished cycling with the shubunkins they are going to be set free in a lovely big pond to make room for the two black moors that are in my 15g coldwater tank.

Obviously this will leave me with a 'spare' 15g tank and i was thinking about setting up a species only tank but don't know what to put in it.

I already have a 30g tropical community tank and i think 15g is a little small for a marine tank (that's the next project but don't tell the missus :D ) so any pointers would be gratefully recieved.

Hi Aquascaper :)

If you like cory cats, you could keep a nice school of them in there, and if you like bettas, you could keep one in there with them. :D I've found that this combination works out very well together. :thumbs:

Inchworm said:
Hi Aquascaper :)

If you like cory cats, you could keep a nice school of them in there, and if you like bettas, you could keep one in there with them. :D I've found that this combination works out very well together. :thumbs:
well i cant keep my betta with anything which moves as he attacks anything which is moving i should rename him to 'Psycho' lol :lol:

Most reactions

Back