Special Fish

jourdy288

Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
2,140
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Behind a little bubbling cave.
Ok, so in my ten gallon I have a shoal of rasboras and a guppy pair, and I was thinking about two fish two top me off. What kind of fish do you think? I am interested in a breeding pair of fish that will really stand out, something with a bit of personalit- fishonality. Any ideas?
 
Aye, seconded. And I could be wrong but most fish that will breed in pairs are a little big to go in a 10G, especially if its reasonable well stocked already.
 
I will add a third female, that's definitely on my list when I head for the LFS. I am thinking about little cories. Maybe nix the part about breeding, three guppies is enough. Maybe just a fish to be the star of the tank.
 
it is hard to think of fish that are compatible with guppies. You are looking for a "star" of the tank, which is a nice idea. Hmm, what is small enough to not eat guppies but still a very beautiful fish...

1. maybe some type of loach
2. platy
3. swordtail
4. hatchet
5. killfish
 
your probably right, adults reach 4''. Others are probably better choices.

pencil fish might be good too
 
i would say two corys

OR



as for your pair...honey gouramis. youd be well stocked then
 
as for your pair...honey gouramis. youd be well stocked then

Are honey gouramis small? I don't know about 'honey' gouamis, I just know most gouramis get over a couple inches and may injure or eat guppies.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top