Spare Tank...

justjon

Fishaholic
Joined
Dec 29, 2007
Messages
666
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey guys,

So... as i'm in a small place at the moment and can't get a HUGE tank like I want to, I remembered I have a spare tank stored (very small)... is there anything I could do with this:

http://www.birstall.co.uk/products/rena_kidmaxi_light.html

I realise it's extremely small, and i've only got one tank atm (look @ my sig for details), and really only just getting into the hobby, so wondering if I can do anything interesting with such a small acquarium.
 
I've heard quite a lot about betta but i'd be worried about getting one as i've never even seen (for long enough) one myself... I don't even know if they are available locally.. killifish? *googles*
 
Hey,

Ok - I wouldnt mind going for a Betta, here in the UK they call them "Siamese Fighting Fish" my LFS down the road has a few of them, last week I went in and they had a really nice blue one and a black one.

My question is now, is 30L really big enough for a betta, and secondly.. what do I need to feed it, what sort of tank setup (water temp, lighting, gravel? Fake plants?).. would I need, I know some people keep these in small bowls which personally I find kinda cruel.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top