South Wales

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
http://www.misterwhat.co.uk/company/2151754-aquatic-zone-swansea

its in the Queensway Ffforesfach its now called Aquatic zone

checked out the place in fforestfach,,cant say i was overly impressed,, still prefer the world of aquatics shop in llansamelt, and maidenhead aquatics in wyevale swansea

Bonllwyn Aquatic World,(nr Ammanford), very dissapointing,,as it used to be great place

seems a lot of places are now maidenhead aquatics,,,

maidenhead aquatics in bridgend - good selection of big pieces of bogwood

did go up to cardiff on the weekend,

maidenhead aquatics at pughs garden centre (morganstown) similar size and stock to the store in pontardulias

world of water (blooms in st melons) great selection of wood, not much in the fish house though)

city aquatics (sloper rd)shop was nearly empty as they are going marine only

aquatic house (cowbridge rd)good variety of stock, huge selection of bogwood

need to check out aquatic world next time

I am in caerphilly and just redone my Rio 180. Only have a dollar in it and a plec so will be adding a few fish in the coming month/s.

Caerphilly Garden centre has a nice little shop and think its now owned by maidenhead aquatics

http://www.caerphillygardencentre.co.uk a nice selection of fresh/marine stock - not as many as pughs

They kept my fish for a week while I redid my old tank.

Well worth a visit just for a hour as their garden setup is huge.

Any more updates on a club in the area?

cheers

Port Talbot & District Aquarist Society, Fish Exhibition and Auction Saturday 21st July

Attachments

• lunapic_134281594690377_ (2).jpg
    lunapic_134281594690377_ (2).jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 328
went to the meeting today,, picked up a few things in the auctions, some nice examples in the fish exhbition

I'm in the Vale of Glamorgan and keep Malawi haps/peacocks and Tanganyikans. Would also be interested in a local club or anyone else interested in exchanging tips and fish on occasion. :)

Do you know of any decent fish/pet shops? I'm struggling to find any :/

I would be interested in a local club too and may check out the Port Talbot club. Watching this thread with keen interest.

*Bump* Would also be interested in this

I'm in the Vale of Glamorgan and keep Malawi haps/peacocks and Tanganyikans. Would also be interested in a local club or anyone else interested in exchanging tips and fish on occasion. :)

Do you know of any decent fish/pet shops? I'm struggling to find any :/

Aquatic World, Cardiff

Amazing choice of fish in there, very cheap in there from fish to accessories and equipment, small shop, staff/owner very helpful and knowledgeable, rate higher than a lot of branches of maidenhead aquatics

hi we are from barry and keep lots of cichlids and always interested in more lol ,we run a group just for fun to share pics of our fish ,anyone is welcome especially locals its all fish weird and wonderful on facebook ,thanks

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back