South Africa To Ireland

BigC

Fish Maniac
Joined
Mar 4, 2005
Messages
8,294
Reaction score
10
Points
0
Well Ludvig Ventner promised to send me a book some time ago, he knew he had it somewhere in the house, but he had to find it first, He eventually managed to locate the book after he was having some house renovations. And duly placed it in the mail box. Now a good month or so later Its arrived.

Picture068.jpg


I think that it was a really nice gesture from a fellow fishkeeper to do such a thing for another. Given the distances between us we can still share our hobby via the forum.
I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank Ludvig for such a welcomed gift and I remain endebted to him.
Ludwig I owe you one. :good:
Regards
BigC
 
You should send him some Killi eggs on the sly...lol

Don't know how well they will keep if it takes them a month to get there though.
 
I'l probably just do that.. I'd have to send him some Annual eggs because it took the book around a month in transit, So I'd have to send some with a longer diapause period. Also I'd have to wait until the Spring to post now. But I will duly return the favour.
Regards
BigC
 
My, My!!!.... I'm just so pleased it has arrived.... (finally)... as I was worried it might get lost in transit....

My pleasure Big C and only hope that you can use it fruitfully.... (co-incidence that the guy who wrote the book is also a Collin)..... What do you actually do in your leisure time???
 
I think its great that there are some truely nice people in this world. We keep hearing of all the nasties any yet - a gesture like this.

Thanks boys for renewing my smile!!

:flowers:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top