Sophos9 - Diy "poor Mans" Reef Cooling

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Nice one! That'd be great! I'd have to give you something for it, though.. you got a paypal account I could donate into or something?

Hi idle, no problems mate - its all made with bits I got kicking around. Just PM me your address and I'll get it in the post then fingers crossed, yours will be working too!!

and its shorter as per Andy's post although not THAT short, kept burning my fingers... :rolleyes:

Thought I had better give an update on this. Waited last night, lights went off and.... yep, no temperature change what so ever!! The probe now measures the same temp as the TMC High Precision thermometer (-0.1dC)

Job sorted and definite thanks again to Andy!

@Sophos,

in post #96 you say:

...I had heard a few reports of this and totally tested it...
I get the jist that there are other 'reports' on the internet that discuss this problem that you may have come across. Can you point me to some links with reference to this discussions please?

I'd like to get a better handle on the problem. This 'fix' seems far too easy! (But my golden rule is now ringing in my ears: 'If it ain't bust, don't fix it').

Regards,

Andy

Hi idle, the capacitor has been posted today, should be with you soon...

Andy, will get back to your question tonight!!

Thanks again sophos! Very kind of you. :good:

Now we just need to see if there may one day be something I can help you with and repay the favor rather than always the other way around :blush:

I find the application of beer helps to repay favours for some reason... Never quite figured out why though... :shifty:

Most reactions

trending

Back