Songs that resemble my life

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

This is a public forum and discussion. We shouldn't criticise people no matter what.
In fact, criticism should't even be allowed here.

Usually songs are written by people from their lives' experiences or from some inspirations that they received..

Some are good or happy experiences but some are bad or sad experiences...

Others may receive inspirations from God or from something that they are pursuing or fighting for...
The songs may tell a story or even encounters, prayers, cries to God....

Good and meaningful songs are good but don't let the sad songs affect you...

Songs will affect your mind, emotion and spirit.
So becareful of what you are listening to.

Last edited:
The reason these songs become popular is because lots of people can relate to them. Lots of people feel the same as you and have similar feelings and emotions as you do :)
A wise comment.

An interesting selection. Not surprisingly, you youngsters have a bit different tastes than me, and that's OK. A good song is a good song. Barry, the C#minor nocturne has been one of my favorites since I discovered classical music.

Here are a few that need to be in the soundtrack if they ever make a movie of my life:

This is a public forum and discussion. We shouldn't criticise people no matter what.
In fact, criticism should't even be allowed here.

Usually songs are written by people from their lives' experiences or from some inspirations that they received..

Some are good or happy experiences but some are bad or sad experiences...

Others may receive inspirations from God or from something that they are pursuing or fighting for...
The songs may tell a story or even encounters, prayers, cries to God....

Good and meaningful songs are good but don't let the sad songs affect you...

Songs will affect your mind, emotion and spirit.
So becareful of what you are listening to.
True, but some have history with some things. Just like me for example.

If there was a remix to that song "but then I got high" or whatever it's called, that had lyrics that went "I was going to get a life, but I had to do a water change.. I was going to find a wife, but I had to do a water change.." etc, that would 'resemble my life'.

Instead, I suppose that I could probably relate alot to Radiohead - Creep (LOL) also, Sticky Fingers - Liqourlip Loaded Gun seems to speak to my soul.

Good idea of a thread actually, enjoying reading the comments of different music tastes and all that good stuffff

A wise comment.

An interesting selection. Not surprisingly, you youngsters have a bit different tastes than me, and that's OK. A good song is a good song. Barry, the C#minor nocturne has been one of my favorites since I discovered classical music.

Here are a few that need to be in the soundtrack if they ever make a movie of my life:

Yes us youngsters do have different taste for the most part. But I realy like classical music. Don’t like rap like most people at my school but have to listen to at least one song a day because so many people listen to it. Also like music by Elton John.

Vitamin string quartet is a good group to listen to, they do instrumental covers of songs.

This is the music of my life, and yes, I play piano and love classical music, my favorite composer is Chopin

And yes, it's a funeral march...

I love Chopin as well. His music is always beautiful.

I also like to listen to Rhodes, Vampire Weekend, and Mumm-ra. (I'm weird, I know.) I also like Feist and Allison Krauss.
Music and songs from movies are nice too. I especially like to listen to the music from Studio Ghibli movies.

I like music from the 20s, and 30s all the way up to today's music :dunno: my playlist is very schizophrenic lol

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back